Federated Single Sign-On (SSO): Okta serves as an external Identity Provider (IdP). WHTWO Okta App supports protocols for handling federated SSO using OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- An identity layer on top of the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Verifies end-user identity and obtains profile information.
- Lightweight and REST-based.
- Ideal for mobile and cloud applications.
- Newer protocol with widespread usage.
STEP 1: How to Add ClientId, ClientSecret and OrgUri to WarehouseTwo to enable Okta Login
- Login to Warehousetwo.com as admin user.
Go to Member Administrative Tools Tab and Click on Account Settings
Enter the Credentials here as shown in the below screen
Note: After adding the clientId and clientsecret in the warehousetwo members tab, please inform the admin (email@example.com), because the web application needs to be restarted to enable your Okta Login
STEP 2: How to set up a user for WarehouseTwo Okta Login
Login to your Okta Organization
- Search for WarehouseTwo App on Dashboard and Add it to your list
Go to Applications and Select the WarehouseTwo App (click on it)
On the assignment tab, click on the user
Make sure the enter the UserID as defined in the members->users tab -> Edit User popup
Click Save on the popup
For support please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org